The Israeli military says it has recovered another body of a Hamas hostage near al-Shifa hospital in the Gaza Strip. The body of young Noah, who was abducted by Hamas militants in the border area on October 7, was found in a building near Gaza City’s largest hospital, a military spokesman said Friday on the Was. , Israeli experts identified the body on Thursday evening.
The cause of death was not initially announced. The army had already found the body of the 65-year-old hostage in a building next to the hospital on Thursday.
The Israeli Army had already informed about the death of the 19-year-old soldier on Tuesday. At the time, it was not clear where the Army received information about the woman’s death and whether her body was in the Army’s possession. It was the first time that Israel had confirmed the death of one of the hostages previously claimed by Hamas.
An Israeli military spokesman said Friday that the army would locate the missing and return abducted people home. He further said, we will not give up until this mission is completed. On October 7, militants from Islamist Hamas and other groups kidnapped about 240 hostages from the Gaza Strip in a massacre and attacks in the Israeli border area, killing about 1,200.
Israel’s military, meanwhile, has delivered more than 4,000 liters of drinking water and 1,500 food rations to Al-Shifa hospital, it announced on Friday. Photos show bottles of water and a pallet being unloaded from a truck by a forklift. The information could not initially be independently confirmed. Early on Wednesday morning, the army reported that soldiers had entered Gaza City’s largest hospital. The operation at a hospital continued on Friday despite international protests against the military action. Israel has accused Islamist Hamas of using the clinic as a terrorist base.
Meanwhile, information about an attack that took place on Thursday has come to light. One soldier and three attackers were killed at an Israeli military blockade south of Jerusalem, according to the army. Military spokesman Daniel Hagari on Thursday evening confirmed earlier reports by police and Israeli media that mentioned the rescue service. The Qassam Brigade claimed responsibility for the attack.
The attackers opened fire on the military post. According to Hagari, the attackers from Hebron in the West Bank were planning to carry out a major attack. According to media reports, he wanted to go to Jerusalem.