The West must once again proudly defend its values and say goodbye to multiculturalism. This is what Gad Saad (59), a marketing professor at Concordia University in Canada and world famous YouTuber, demands. His show “The Sad Truth” reaches millions of viewers. Now Tesla billionaire Elon Musk is coming forward: he shares the same opinion about Gad Saad, as he openly admits.
According to Gas Saad, the West is in a “circle of death”. The son of a Lebanese Jewish family who fled the Lebanese Civil War, explores a “progressive” mentality and an extremely bad conscience that has infected Western civilization. It is therefore difficult for the West to protect itself from hostile ideologies such as totalitarian and anti-Semitic Islamism.
Saad presented a nine-point plan “so that the West can win the battle of civilization.” For Saad, who is known for applying the findings of evolutionary psychology to other human spheres, one thing is clear: the West must expel immigrants who do not share its values and, if necessary, some Belief systems should be banned. The last point makes you sit up and pay attention. In Austria, security experts and individual politicians are also calling for new restrictions on political Islam.
Elon Musk was also impressed by the suggestions. “You are absolutely right,” he commented on his social media platform X.
Saad’s nine suggestions verbatim:
“1) Proudly and clearly defend Western values;
2) Reject cultural relativism and the one-size-fits-all approach of multiculturalism;
3) placing individual dignity above collective identity politics;
4) Recognize that not all cultures are the same;
5) Recognize that not all religious beliefs are equally compatible with Western values;
6) Recognize that not all immigrants are equally capable of assimilating and adopting Western values;
7) Recognize that immigrants who hold unstable values and seek to destroy our civilization will be deported (en masse);
8) implementing rational immigration policies that recognize the importance of cultural homophily (selecting immigrants who come from cultures whose values are similar to those of the host countries);
9) Zero tolerance for inflammatory belief systems; “If such systems pose an existential threat to our freedom, they can be criminalized.”
Evolutionary behavioral biologist Saad emphasizes: “I could list more, but these nine points (some of which are linked) would be a good start.” But they are skeptical – or actually pessimistic. “I don’t think the West has the capacity to implement more than a small part of the nine points outlined.”
His gloomy forecast, which he has been advocating for decades: “The West is in a death spiral.” “The greatest tragedy is that the West has brought this upon itself through its parasitic ‘progressive’ idiocies. The most dangerous weapon in nature is the human mind infected with ideological parasites.”
This is not the first time that Musk has expressed his views in the political debate. The world’s richest man, who had previously openly criticized Germany’s support of smugglers, now openly shares Gad Saad’s concerns about Western civilization – and even offers his suggestion that the West may still How can one save oneself?