Yesterday we reported on the detection of very serious DNA contamination in German BioNTech vaccine batches – and on the fact that the German Health Ministry felt no need to take action, even after being fully informed about the risks. The GGI Initiative views the detection of so-called plasmids in mRNA vaccines as a complete failure of quality control and a scandal of historic proportions and demands that the gene therapy drugs be immediately withdrawn from circulation and contracts with manufacturers canceled Go.
You can read more about the contaminated batches in Germany here:
Plasmid contamination in mRNA vaccines – a complete failure of quality control
Press Release of GGI Initiative on September 19, 2023
Molecular biologist Kevin McKernan and his team found significant plasmid contamination in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines in early 2023. These results have now been confirmed by independent laboratories. These are DNA components from the manufacturing process that pose a health hazard and therefore must be carefully removed. The manufacturers did not pay attention to this. Independent media have already reported that the legacy media is silent. We call for a halt to the administration of these vaccines until meaningful quality and effectiveness testing is conducted.
Ultimately a scandal of historic proportions appears certain
There are now widespread reports and evidence about the side effects and harmful potential of mRNA-based vaccines in particular. (1) (2) To make matters worse, they are still significantly undervalued. (3)
In early 2023, another discovery will emerge that will probably make these substances the biggest pharmaceutical scandal of this century. The team led by molecular biologist Kevin McKernan took the poor quality control and EMA (European Medicines Agency) compliance of the BioNTech product production as an opportunity to take over their own controls (BioNTech and Moderna). One result was first published on McKernan’s Substack in mid-February this year. (4)
The original objective was to investigate which fragments originate from already decayed mRNA products. During these tests, the authors were also able to determine that so-called plasmids were contained. These are DNA intermediates that are potentially harmful and actually need to be removed during the manufacturing process. They found these plasmids by sequencing, that is, determining the nucleotide sequence (in simple terms, nucleotides are letters in the code of genetic material). The relationship between circularized and linearized (truncated) plasmids is currently unknown. In April 2023, these and other results were published by McKernan & al. This has been summarized in a study, which is currently available as a preprint. (5)
Sequencing is a routine procedure in the 21st century and is frequently used to identify new variants in Sars-Cov-2. Since it is known that some mRNA vaccines break down prematurely, it would be reasonable to sequence the resulting fragments, but this was not done. (6)
McKernan’s group’s results were confirmed by at least two other independent laboratories by the summer of 2023. In both cases it has been confirmed that the contamination (at least in the available samples) is significant. 15 and 20 for clear signal or <30 के बीच सीटी मान पर्याप्त हैं। तुलना के लिए, Sars-Cov-2 से आरएनए के नमूने अभी भी सकारात्मक माने जाते हैं यदि वे महत्वपूर्ण रूप से >There are 30. (7)(8)
Meaning of the term CT: “The CT value (short for cycle threshold) indicates how many amplification cycles are required to produce a signal to a detector in the case of quantitative PCR. The lower it is, the fewer amplifications required until the first signal. were, and more genetic material (DNA or RNA) was present from the beginning. (9)
Plasmids and their risks
Plasmids initially consist of a ring of DNA and are a common component of bacteria. They can exchange plasmids with each other. They often contain genes for enzymes that are particularly effective at breaking down antibiotics. For example, you can produce genetically modified products: B. Put some of the genes into a plasmid, put the first ones into bacteria and let them grow. In the case of mRNA vaccines, the DNA of the spike protein is grown in a subspecies of the intestinal bacterium Escherichia coli (E. coli). After sufficient bacterial culture, these plasmids are isolated and mRNA is generated from them by reading the sequence. Plasmids themselves are no longer essential and must be purified from mRNA preparations.
Plasmid DNA poses some risks, especially if it enters the body parenterally or intravenously. Since they are foreign materials, they are flammable. Furthermore, it is possible that they may be completely or partially incorporated into the cell DNA during cell division. This is especially the case with linearized plasmids. If the cell is able to survive, there is a risk that it will become a tumor cell. Normally, DNA does not easily enter cells, let alone the cell nucleus. However, one of the vaccines is packaged in smaller lipid particles – at least that’s what we have to believe – and so it can penetrate cell walls more easily than barriers.
If the plasmids enter bacteria that colonize the mucous membrane, there is also a risk that the spike protein will be produced not only by the test subject, but also by the bacteria themselves. Since the latter copy their plasmids, templates for the spike protein may also be present in unpredictable quantities. This is more likely to happen with circularized plasmids, but it is also possible with linearized plasmids, as McKernan has also shown. (10)
Additionally, the promoter of the SV40 gene was found in the BioNTech product. The promoter is a region of DNA in which the translation machinery of the cell nucleus first docks to be able to read a gene. The SV40 gene – simian virus, a monkey virus sometimes found in humans – is an oncogene, meaning it is associated with increased tumorigenesis. This is not contained in the plasmid itself, but since oncogenes are very active, it must be assumed that the promoter causes high translation of the subsequent antibiotic resistance gene. It is also surprising that BioNTech/Pfizer themselves are silencing this SV40 promoter. Kevin McKernan describes this in more detail on his Substack for those interested in the technical details of his work. (11)
Most of the media is silent
Public broadcasting and former major media are silent. Only independent and critical media reported, e.g. B. Report24 and TKP (12) (13) (14) (15). Former Pfizer vice president Michael Yeadon also sharply criticized the failure to provide quality assurance. (16) This impending failure of quality control will provide some vaccination proponents with a way to save some face. In September 2023, Professor Philipp Buchholts, head of one of the laboratories mentioned above, criticized the regulatory authority on the contamination before a committee in the US state of South Carolina. He suggests taking stem cell samples from a few hundred vaccinated people and investigating whether there is integration of foreign DNA components – and thus risk of cancer. (17)
Nevertheless, we demand immediate end to all Covid vaccinations and implementation of full control of meaningful samples. In view of the malpractices, contracts with manufacturers of unsafe substances should be canceled and public money returned. People who have been injured by the vaccine or relatives of those who died are eligible for appropriate financial compensation.
(1) Sonnichsen A et al. Indications, contraindications and benefit-to-harm ratio of Covid vaccination – summary of the most important study evidence, Scientific Initiative for Health for Austria, 2022. Online: https://www.gesundheit-oestreich.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2022-08-16_Evidenzpaunfaal_Covid-Impfung_final.pdf
(2) Halma M & al. Novelty and potential harms of mRNA viral vaccines: a comprehensive review, J 6(2), pp. 220-235, 2023. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/j6020017
(3) Provost P. The blind spot in COVID-19 vaccination policies: underreported adverse events, Int J Vaccine Theory Pract Res 3(1), 2023. DOI: https://doi.org/10.56098/ijvtpr.v3i1.65
(4) McKernan K. Deep sequencing of Moderna and Pfizer bivalent vaccines identifies contamination of expression vectors designed for plasmid amplification in bacteria, Substack, 2023. Online: https://nandamide.substack.com/p/curious-kittens
(5) McKernan K et al. Sequencing of bivalent Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines reveals nanogram to microgram amounts of expression vector dsDNA per dose, OSF Preprints, 2023. Online: https://osf.io/b9t7m
(6) Josephson F & al. Rapporteur Rolling Review Critical Assessment Report – EMEA/H/C/005735/RR/xxx, European Medicines Agency, Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use, 2020. Online: http://covidtruths.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Rapporteurs-Rolling-Review-Report-Quality-Covid-19 -mRNA-Vaccine- BioNTec.doc
(7) McKernan K. Independent Sanger sequencing validation of plasmid amplicons in BNT162b2., Substack, 2023. Online: https://nandamide.substack.com/p/independent-sanger-sequences-verification
(8) McKernan K. BNT162b2 vials tested in South Carolina provide qPCR CT in the 18-19 range, Substack, 2023. Online: https://nandamide.substack.com/p/bnt162b2-vials-tested-in-south-carolina
(9) Anonymous. PCR testing – the gold standard of confusion, Green Association for Fundamental Rights and Freedom of Information, 2023. Online: https://ggi-initiative.at/wp/pm-23-der-pcr-test-goldstandard-der-verwirrung
(10) McKernan K. Bivalent vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna contain 20-35% expression vector and are capable of being transformed into E. coli, Substack, 2023. Online: https://nandamide.substack.com/p/pfizer-and-moderna-bivalent-vaccines
(11) McKernan K. Nepetalactone Newsletter, Substack, 2023. Online: https://nandamide.substack.com
(12) Mayor P. mRNA syringes contain DNA contaminants like cancer-promoting monkey virus 40, TKP, 2023. Online: https://tkp.at/2023/06/12/die-mrna-spritzen-enthalten-dna-verunreinigingen-wie-die-krebsfoerderer-des-affenvirus-40
(13) Mayor P. Thrombosis and heart problems – What are the C19 vaccination mechanisms? TKP, 2023. Online: hhttps://tkp.at/2023/07/02/thrombosen-und-herzproblems-was-sind-die-c19-impf-mechanisms
(14) Huber W. Japanese professor warns about cancer-causing gene sequence in Covid vaccines, Report24, 2023. Online: https://report24.news/japanischer-professor-warnt-vor-krebsausloesender-gensequenz-in-covid-impfstofen
(15) Rainer V. Gene-modifying and carcinogenic DNA in mRNA vaccination: how it gets in, what it does, Report24, 2023. Online: https://report24.news/genveraendernde-und-krebserregende-dna-in-der-mrna-impfung-wie-sie-hineinggelangt-was-sie-anrichtet
(16) Delingpole J. The Delingpole: The James Delingpole Podcast, Episode with Dr. Michael Yeadon, Spotify, 2023. Online: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6rSEiXDcJ2IDWR7aheYTjW
(17) SC 4 Freedom. SC Senate Hearing – USC Professor Dr. Philip Buckholtz, YouTube, 2023. Online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWHhrHiiTY