In a brief, unobserved moment, a two-year-old in Steyr (Upper Austria) turned on the stove. A pan with fat caught fire. The mother and her son were able to escape from the apartment in time.
Several patrols were ordered to an apartment fire on Robert-Koch-Strasse at around 10:30 a.m. on Friday. The 19-year-old resident and her almost two-year-old son were able to escape from the apartment on their own. After a short time, the FF Steyr was able to report a fire. Both had to go to the hospital. The fire was probably caused by fat left over from the day before on the stovetop. The son must have turned on the record while playing around. After initial treatment, the two were taken to the Pyhrn-Eisenwurzen Clinic in Steyr for outpatient treatment.
Leave a Reply