Entrepreneur Gerald Markel is convinced that a spiral of madness has gripped Europe. People who were scared to death of a flu virus are suddenly excited about war. A system that developed fantasies of omnipotence as a result of Covid decides against the will of the majority. Those affected are never asked. It is up to the sovereign to decide on membership in military alliances and rearmament. It’s time, says Markel, to end warmongering.
Courtesy of Gerald Markel
Unbearable: After the vaccination propaganda, now the war slogans
Do you want to join NATO? You want solidarity with Ukraine, the kleptocracy in which Nazis are socially acceptable? You want to humiliate and defeat Russia? Are you politicians, journalists or simply self-proclaimed do-gooders in a war frenzy and armaments frenzy and are you demanding NATO membership and rearmament?
Then take off your helmet and rifle and off you all into the forests of the Donbass – Kadyrov and his Chechen orcs will open your eyes!
It’s become unbearable, it’s unbelievable and, in my opinion, will lead to the biggest popular uprising in Europe since – yes, never since. Day and night, the media mob of the Soros Project Syndicate incites their war slogans into people’s heads and drives politicians across Europe before them. The widespread lies about the war in Ukraine meet the brains of the self-proclaimed do-gooders, washed by Covid madness and vaccination religion. A spiral of madness overruns Europe and (still) covers up the impact of the greatest crisis tsunami of all time.
Who asks the young men who have to fight?
Finland’s and Sweden’s parliaments have decided to join NATO – the keyboard hookers are cheering. Austria should renounce neutrality and join NATO immediately, is the courageous voice of those who were scared to death of the flu virus! There can only be peace and a truce when Russia and Putin have been humiliated and defeated militarily, write the lunatics who protested against the plastic swords of the neighborhood children dressed up as knights at the last carnival party in the kindergarten!
- and someone asks the young menwho are supposed to go to foreign wars in the future?
- anyone asks the mothers and fathers, the siblings and spouses, the children and friendswho are supposed to watch their loved ones return from battlefields as corpses in plastic bags?
Who asks the Russian population in Ukraine?
Ukraine must regain full territorial sovereignty before peace can be discussed. The coking kleptokrat in Kyiv, the insane politicians in Brussels and the keyboard whores of the Soros media open their mouths.
- Someone asks the Russian-speaking population in the Donbass, whose sons, husbands and brothers are fighting against their own compatriots for independence and against the oppression by the regime in Kyiv and the Nazis of the Azovs, do they WANT to stay with Ukraine at all?
- Has anyone thought about how a peaceful coexistence between the populations in Donbass, Mariupol, the Kherson and Crimea regions with the rest of Ukraine should work at allafter both sides fought each other to the point of exhaustion?
Who asks those affected by the economic sanctions?
All must make sacrifices to support Ukraine fighting for our freedom. You have to accept freezing for freedom. Europe’s dependence on fossil fuels from Russia must be ended, no matter what the cost. That’s how I read it in the comments, that’s how I hear it from unsuspecting political clowns and bought expert prostitutes.
- anyone asks the single motherwho explode through the madness of the sanctions, the heating costs, WHAT THE WANT?
- Does anyone join in the small businesseswhose electricity bills are suddenly higher than the cost of goods sold?
- Can any of the managers of the primary industries explain to them that if the sanctions madness leads to the black out, the equipment WILL BE DAMAGED UNREPAIRABLE and the booth will have to be shut down? No matter where I look, only idiocy, ideology and madness reign in Europe!
Warmongering must end!
The people who make this system possible in the first place are not asked for their opinion. A system that has seen itself as omnipotent since Covid hysteria and vaccination madness simply overrides the will of the people. And fellow human beings become couch generals and keyboard snipers who, although they themselves have refused military service or are too old and sick to fight with weapons, but without hesitation want to loud-mouthedly send the sons of their neighbors to war.
I can’t stand the madness anymore and I know that many of my fellow human beings feel the same way. It’s time to stand up and push the boundaries of the system. It’s time to face the warmongers and smartasses. WE ARE THE SOVEREIGN and WE WILL DETERMINE whether we want to go into military alliances or rearmament. And war mongers should be told: grab your helmet and gun, get on the train to Kharkov and from there into the forests of Ukraine. Donbass militias and Kadyrov’s orcs will rid you of war madness.