dr Simon Goddek is a young PhD in Biotechnology. He published widely in the field of food production systems, human metabolism, vitamin D, food security, mathematics – and Covid-19. His 15 pieces of advice to end the pandemic are currently circulating on social media. Politicians in particular should write this down in their family books.
Since 2010 is Goddek also works as an investigative journalist. He created the platform “crowdleaks” and was largely responsible for the discovery of the Stuxnet virus scandal. His book “Aquaponics Food Production Systems”, published by the renowned scientific publisher Springer Nature, reached 1,000,000 downloads. One of his main goals is that people get their lives back. He also works intensively on permaculture.
Caring for your own health, food, and freedom is the only way to be really independent of despotism. That’s what I’m fighting for.
Taking care of one’s health, nourishment and freedom is the only way to be truly free from despotism. I fight for that.
In September 2021, Goddek published the lyrics: “How Scientific Fraud took the World Hostage” – How science fraud took the world hostage. In it he disenchants the activities of the German Corona Pope Christian Drosten. In his conclusion, he takes the German Corona Committee Foundation to court. There they would know exactly about the fraud, but had so far failed to take legal action against Drosten.
Here are the 15 viral pieces of advice from Dr. Simon Goddek to end the pandemic
- Stop testing healthy people
- Eliminate the word “asymptomatic” from your vocabulary
- Return to the “stay at home if you feel sick” principle
- Arrest corrupt politicians, journalists and scientists
- Bans the use of masks and face shields
- Reform biased mainstream media and cut funding
- Smash Big Pharma and Big Tech
- Runs health campaigns focused on healthy eating and exercise
- Prohibits the use of mathematical models to enforce Covid measures
- Addresses vitamin D and omega-3 deficiencies in the population
- Administers evidence-based medications such as ivermectin and melatonin
- Smash the UN, WHO and powerful “philanthropic” organizations (e.g. Open Society or the Gates Foundation)
- Restructure the domain of science to regain some credibility
- Forbids gain-of-function research
- Enjoy your weekend and don’t forget to smile every now and then. Life is Beautiful!