Actor Chris Noth, known from the US series “Sex and the City”, has denied rape allegations against him by two women. “The allegations against me, which are made by people I met years or even decades ago, are categorically false,” Noth told the AFP news agency on Thursday. The contacts with the women concerned were “consensual”.
The magazine “Hollywood Reporter” reported on Thursday about the anonymous allegations against the actor. Accordingly, one woman stated that Noth should have raped her in 2004 in his apartment in West Hollywood. The then 22-year-old said he had previously met him at the pool and just wanted to bring him back a book that he had lent her. She was injured so badly that she had to be stitched in the hospital. The other woman said that Noth attacked her in 2015 after a date in his New York apartment.