It should be an unforgettable safari. But instead it was a real horror trip! A Dutchman (47) made unpleasant acquaintance with the animal world. As he was going to a toilet and sat down on the toilet bowl, the Dutchman felt stabbing pain. A cobra hid in the toilet and seriously injured the man. Medical help was requested immediately.
But the man had to wait three hours for a helicopter to arrive in the nature reserve. This eventually took him to the nearest hospital, which was finally 350 kilometers away. During the waiting period, the man’s poison spread through his body. The best part of the man swelled and turned purple. After all, any help for the penis came too late. However, the tourist was lucky in misfortune. The blood poisoning could have killed the Dutchman. Kidney damage was also diagnosed. But there is good news: With tissue from the thigh, the penis was “reconstructed” and the doctors were also able to restore the full functionality of the genitals.