The Californian doctor Dr. Patricia Lee wrote a letter to the US FDA and CDC directly on September 28 to inquire about the negative experiences to describe what she had to do in connection with the Covid vaccinations during her work in the intensive care unit. Numerous previously healthy patients suffered severe health damage after vaccination – too many for the authorities’ claims about the safety of the vaccine to be correct.
In the letter, the doctor describes several cases of patients who apparently suffered serious side effects from the Covid vaccination. One patient suffered from transverse myelitis, a severe neurological disease that resulted in paraplegia. Two patients developed severe infections, which normally only affect people with severely weakened immune systems. Two women had severe ischemic and thrombotic processes in the intestine and had to undergo repeated operations. A gentleman suffered one Sinusvenenthrombose. Overall, Lee also observed more and more people who had been vaccinated Pregnancy complicationswho require intensive medical care. The letter shows that the doctor had to treat a number of other people who had been vaccinated with sudden health problems.
The doctor, who has been practicing for more than 20 years, points out that she has never seen so much health damage in connection with vaccinations as since the beginning of the Covid vaccination campaign. She could not reconcile it with her conscience to simply accept these obvious side effects.
Neither CDC nor FDA responded to the letter – Dr. Patricia Lee then wrote a letter to the authorities in which they described this non-response as “very worrying”.
The letters are in the original English read here, the letter from Dr. You can also read Patricia Lee in the following translated into German in full (highlighted by Report24):
Letter to dr. Peter Marks (FDA) and Dr. Tom Shimabukuro (CDC Vaccine Task Force)
Dear Doctor. Marks and Dr. Shimabukuro,
As a doctor, I am forced to write this letter for reasons of conscience. I am fully vaccinated against Covid-19, but my experience this year with treating patients in a busy intensive care unit does not match claims made by federal health authorities about the safety of Covid-19 vaccines.
I am a licensed health practitioner practicing in the state of California. I earned my medical degree from the University of Southern California and received my postgraduate education from Georgetown University and Harvard-affiliated hospitals. I have been a doctor for more than twenty years and until this year I have never seen so many vaccine damage. As a fully vaccinated doctor, it hurts me to admit this. But I am conscientiously compelled to set the facts when I see them on the front lines.
Below are some vivid examples of damage related to the Covid-19 vaccination that I have observed firsthand. While causality is difficult to clearly prove, my clinical judgment is that each of these injuries was caused by a Covid-19 vaccine because there was no plausible explanation for these diseases other than the fact that the patients had recently been vaccinated. I had a direct doctor-patient relationship with each of the patients listed below and have removed all personal data. To further ensure patient anonymity, certain medical but unimportant details were withheld or changed to ensure that no PII [Anmk: personally identifiably information] available.
- An otherwise healthy patient under 40 developed lower back pain and an episode of urinary incontinence after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine. The day after the second dose, the patient felt numbness and tingling in one leg. The symptoms progressed rapidly, so that a few days later the patient was admitted to the hospital with a bilateral leg paralysis. The MRI showed transverse myelitis. Weekly follow-up examinations showed that, despite maximum medical therapy, the process continued to deteriorate and rise. Eventually the patient was paraplegic, blind and received a tracheostomy. The patient developed autonomic dysfunction (irregular heart rate and hypotension) and cognitive impairments.
- A generally healthy patient in their early 1970s with no history of smoking or any previous lung disease received a Covid-19 vaccine and developed a general malaise with loss of appetite and a new cough. According to the spouse, the patient lost more than 15 pounds during that period. The cough worsened over the next month and the patient was hospitalized. The CT scan of the chest showed bilateral diffuse frosted glass opacities typical of COVID pneumonia. However, the patient was COVID negative on repeated tests. The patient has deteriorated clinically and has had to be intubated. Bronchoscopy with alveolar lavage was positive for Pneumocystis pneumonia, a rare opportunistic infection. which typically affects severely immunocompromised patients such as AIDS or transplant patients. The patient developed multi-organ system failure.
- A generally healthy patient in his early 1970s was given a Covid-19 vaccine. The patient then developed vague gastrointestinal complaints and was diagnosed with cytomegalovirus colitis, which was refractory to outpatient therapy. Over the next few weeks, the patient was repeatedly admitted to hospital for inpatient treatment. Despite maximum drug therapy, the patient developed disseminated CMV and CMV viraemia, normally only seen in immunocompromised patients.
- Two women in their early 50s presented to the hospital after developing an acute abdominal disaster. Both families reported that shortly after their Covid-19 vaccination, the women had developed vague gastrointestinal complaints that had turned into an acute abdomen on the day of admission. Both women were taken to the operating room for examination, where several segments of the infarcted bowel were resected. Since the ischemic and thrombotic process appeared to be in progress, In both patients, the abdomen had to be left open over the next few days for frequent re-explorations and repeated resections with a total of more than five exploratory laparotomies. None of the women had a history of smoking. None of the women had a condition that predisposed them to a hypercoagulable condition. All of their exams and tests were negative.
- A man in his early sixties received the Covid-19 vaccine and developed dizziness that got worse over time. He had no history of smoking and was otherwise healthy. On the day of hospital admission, the patient suffered sudden neurological deterioration and required intubation to secure breathing. Imaging examinations of the head showed a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. CVST is a very rare type of stroke, estimated by Johns Hopkins to be 5 per million per year, with a female to male ratio of 3: 1. Over 85% of patients had at least one identifiable risk factor, such as B. prothrombotic condition, use of oral contraceptives, malignancy or infection. My patient had no risk factors other than the fact that he was vaccinated against Covid-19.
- I’ve seen an increase in obstetric complications recently in my intensive care unit. In general, obstetric patients in need of intensive care are rare. In a typical year, I would care for 1-2 such patients. In the past two months alone, I’ve taken care of at least four such patients two with postpartum hemorrhagic shock and two with septic shock as a result of chorioamnionitis after premature labor. All were vaccinated.
About half of the above patients died. The survivors have to struggle with long-term consequences and a reduced quality of life.
I understand that the above report reflects the experience of an individual health care professional. It does appear, however statistically unlikelyfor a doctor to see so many cases of Covid-19 vaccine damage if the federal health authority’s claims regarding Covid-19 vaccine safety are true. I have spoken to colleagues who have had similar experiences in treating patients. While some are willing to accept this vaccination damage as inevitable collateral damage in a mass vaccination program, many express their dismay. None of them would speak publicly about their experiences The former did not want to stir up opposition to vaccines and the latter feared a possible backlash.
So I am writing this letter to share my experience. I can no longer silently accept the serious damage the Covid-19 vaccines are causing. It is my sincere hope that the response to this letter will not be to focus on me but rather focus on addressing the serious safety issues with these products that you have undoubtedly either overlooked or want to ignore.
I also work with a number of frontline workers who have seen this damage firsthand. They bravely worked their way through the pandemic and some already had Covid-19. Many of them have not accepted the Covid-19 vaccines and these excellent health workers are badly needed in every hospital, yet they plan to quit or be discharged rather than receive this Covid-19 vaccine. I can’t afford to lose these members of my team. Furthermore, in view of the foregoing, it is unethical to have a blanket Covid-19 vaccination mandate without considering the medical benefit-risk profile of each individual.
So I’m asking you to lift the state Covid-19 vaccine mandate and encourage the state of California to do the same. We have to go back to the practice Obtaining informed consent obtained from a private conversation between a doctor and a patient without third party intervention.
Finally, on behalf of the patients and their families who have suffered so much from this vaccination, and on behalf of my frontline health colleagues who have witnessed these indescribable sufferings, I respectfully ask you to that you at least acknowledge their pain and injuries. Denying them the truth of their experience only adds a deep insult to their harms.
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I sincerely hope that it will result in positive change. I can under [geschwärzt] can be reached to the above patient reports and to discuss the other severe Covid-19 vaccine damage in patients whom I have treated directly but have not described in detail in this letter.
Patricia Lee, MD